Dear clients of Healthy Choice Massage Therapy,
We are open and serving our clients.
The provincial government gave the go-ahead to allow Regulated Health Care Professionals to slowly return to their practice according to guidelines set out by our public health agencies. This includes massage therapists. As such, there are some changes to how we go about our business for the next little while.
- We are working reduced hours to reduce traffic in the clinic.
- Please, book your appointment online or e-mail the clinic at [email protected] or phone 613-216-9677 to book your appointment.
- Once your appointment has been booked, you can expect a pre-screening phone call from your therapist asking questions about your current health and your travel history. These same questions will be asked at the time of your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car or outside the clinic and we will call or text you when we are ready for you.
- Upon entering the clinic, you will be asked to immediately sanitize your hands and wear a mask. Cloth masks are acceptable. If you have your own, please bring it; otherwise, we will supply you with one.
- For the next little while, we will no longer be doing direct billing. We will provide you with a receipt via email
- For payment, we would prefer you to pay using the tap function or e-transfer to avoid cross-contamination on the keypad.
- Please bring your own water bottle to the appointment, as we will not have any drinking water available.
- For your piece of mind, we want you to know that the clinic is thoroughly disinfected between each client.
- We are receiving clients as of June 15, 2020. All of these measures are necessary to keep us all safe and healthy.